Visa for Professional training

17.04.2023 - Article

The German Embassy in Yaounde is in charge of your application if your usual domicile is in Cameroon, in Chad, in the Central African Republic, in Equatorial Guinea, in Sao Tome and Principe or in Gabon.

All documents have to be submitted in original and with two additional photocopies.

The following documents have to be presented:

  • Filled-out and signed application form (long term)
  • Two recent passport photos (colored, light background, standard size 35x45 mm). One glued to the form and the other attached with a clip
  • Passport (issued in the last 10 years, with at least two empty pages) and ID card
  • Previous passports (valid and already expired)
  • Birth certificate (and judgement if existent)
  • O-level /A-level result slips and certificates, university degrees (if existent) and proof of further education (if applicable)
  • Residence permit for the jurisdiction of the Embassy (if existent)
  • Signed contract / agreement from Germany
  • Proof of sufficient German knowledge. Minimum level B1 according to the common European Framework of Reference for Language for professional trainings in the health sector, minimum level A2 for professional trainings in any other area. Please not that only language ALTE certificates are recognized (Goethe-Institut, ÖSD, telc, TestDaf).
  • Proof of previous knowledge in the area you want to do the professional training in
  • CV written in German □ Motivation letter Please explain the reason why you want to go to Germany and do the training in your chosen company. Please do also explain how the training fits into your biography and your plans for the future.
  • Health insurance (if not already included in the contract)
  • Proof of financement of your stay in Germany (at least 853€ per month)
  • Proof of accomodation

The Embassy reserves the right to request other documents than those indicated above. However, please do not hand in or send any documents without being asked to do so. Unrequested documents cannot be considered. All documents written in languages other than German, English and French must be translated into German.

There is no need to collaborate with a specific organization or institution in order to do professional training or to attend a language course in Germany

Top of page